Sunday, October 24, 2010

Thinking about a challenge

Well I am starting a new JOB this upcoming week:) It's just a little something for fun, I won't be quitting my real big girl job. However, there is a little bit of a challenge to this new place......parking. There is really no free parking, and the cost of the parking offered is astronomical. So I am taking the challenge of mass transit.
Yes people I am going green and turning into a real live Portlander. I am going to challenge myself to not drive to this new job. Maybe this will even rub off into my other job. I am embarrassed to say I haven't touch my beautiful bike much this year so I am going to dust it off and use it as part of my commute too.
Wish me luck.....

6 comments:

  1. Good luck! I just hope it doesn't take 2 hours to get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think best case it's about an hour:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So tell us about this new job......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully, you did not ride your bike Monday or Tuesday in all that rain. Perhaps you'll have to wait until spring to ride the bike, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not related to your post at all.. but I heard this song... and wanted to pass it along.. it's by Sugarland.. Enjoy!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCj9dRu0ksM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the sugarland song:) Thanks eats-a-lot:)

    ReplyDelete

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *