Monday, July 4, 2011

Some Big News....

Just click on the link to see what Mr. Big Dog has put together.....he's pretty handy with the camera and computer;)


then type in the password: 2ofus

Sorry I've been away for a awhile....I have been super busy, put my house on the market....oh and it sold in a week!!! All while balancing work and extra work....so to say I've been busy is an understatement. But now I am distracted by Mr. Big Dog more than ever;) You'll see what I mean with the link.....he's pretty dreamy:)

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! I am sooooo happy for you!!!!!!!! That area looked amazing... And I'm not gonna lie, I was distracted for a moment by your calf muscles!
    I wish you all the best. So Awesome! Happy fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again Congratulations to the both of you. So much more happiness ahead for two great people. Hug Mr BD for me. All my love to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent - WOW - Congratulations to both of you.
    - Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS! I am so glad I was not the only one to notice the calf muscles! Best wishes....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delurking to say a great big congratulations!!!! ...and I too noticed the calf muscles (haha!)...I've read how hard you worked to get those! All the best to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!

    I have been following your blog since your mom mentioned it on her blog. What a difference a year makes! You have rediscovered yourself and found your love.

    I am really happy for you and Mr. BD too! I wish you many happy years together, you deserve it!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *