Thursday, October 28, 2010

Exhaustion or happiness?

I have been so gitty today...all day. I am talking craziness!!! I am laughing at myself, laughing with my hairdresser till I thought I might pee my pants and then talking to complete strangers and laughing hysterically. Part is definitely exhaustion. I have been working two jobs this week since I am training for the new part time gig and there is a fair amount of start up training( * just a part time hospital JOB to meet some new people and broaden my horizons). So it's exhausting, plus I rode the bus two full days which when you are new too is a little stressful!

Anyways, I am also the happiest I have been in a very very very very very very..did I say very long time. It's funny how you don't realize how unhappy you were until you are happy again. It feels so good and I don't care how funny I look laughing at nothing.....because it feels good:)
Or maybe I have crossed into crazy exhaustion.......no I think happiness:)

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're happy. Make sure to get some sleep when you finally get a day off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for happiness. Great feeling. Go ahead and dance in the rain, jump in the puddles, and sing loudly like crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *