Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lazy Active Sunday

I love laid back days, even though I don't let myself have them often if ever anymore. I gotta keep moving for some reason....thinking if I stop I might never get started again.

Here's the recipe for one of my perfect days....
Fall morning breakfast at home
Hot shower, lazy dogs, pumpkin spice candle burning
Cool car show with a handsome man
Wandered 23rd Ave for a second
Watched a movie
Heirloom tomatoes with mozzarella (my new addiction) next to a fire on a crisp autumn night with four legged furry children scattered around my feet....

I definitely need to let go more and think less (common theme and statement lately)....because when I do it feels sooooo nice:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *