Thursday, September 9, 2010

Viva Las Vegas


Isn't it funny how as an adult your idea of a vacation changes so much? They use to involve amusement parks, driving a long distance and being so pumped that there was an indoor pool. Now I think vaca and thoughts of facials, turning the cell phone off, and always always shopping:) come to mind.
This trip just kind of snuck up on me:) I get to tag along with my sister and her hubs to Vegas this weekend. The weather is suppose to be in the 90's! I can hear the pool calling my name:)

It will be nice to just relax, not have anywhere to be or go, and just catch up with my sissy:)

1 comment:

  1. You guys are BOTH so lucky to have each other as sissies!!! I can't wait to see what all you buy....
    Your Mama

    ReplyDelete

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *