Sunday, July 17, 2011

Rain isn't always bad.....

It is pouring here. I mean tsunami wet with liquid sunshine. It is July. Has anyone told God it is July, was the first thing I thought this morning. It is usually warm and sunny by now and in some areas unbearably hot.
But then the sound started to wash over me. The sound of rain is beautiful. Refreshing and relaxing. It is like God is washing everything. Washing it clean and making it new. Nourishing the ground, plants and all life. It feels like its erasing the bad and making it all new again.
So I opened more windows and sat and listened. Listened with my whole body and realized everything still happens like it is suppose to and everything is right in the world. Especially my world at the moment.
And then I had a good laugh as each of my dogs took about three steps outside and quickly ran back in as if they were going to melt in the rain.
The second time out they became hyper with rain energy and started wet laps around the kitchen;) They seem to feel the same way about the rain this morning.
Have a great rainy Sunday.....

1 comment:

  1. I could not agree with you less. Bring on the sun already Northwest!

    ReplyDelete

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *