Friday, January 28, 2011

T minus 29 hours till "The Shower"

One of my besties is due February 18th with her first bundle of joy. She and her hubs decided to not find out what they were having, so the shower and nursery are gender neutral with yellow, black and white.
The nursery has the words "you are my sunshine" up on the wall, which is really adorable. So the whole shower is going to be decorated around the colors and you are my sunshine.
Of course I wanted to throw her a shower, which is happening this Sunday.
I want it to be PERFECT, of course. And I want it to be classy. Which my fabulous mother is helping me to do. You know she knows a thing or two about showers and entertaining.
I put in an order for her cupcakes and cookies...so cute. And she'll be helping me decorate as well.
I have to get to cleaning my little cracker box cottage for the twenty people coming Sunday:)
And I think my girlfriend is having a boy...just a hunch... a little mini beefcake to match his daddy.....
We'll see if I'm right sometime soon!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure a good time will be had by all. How fun for you to do this shower. Bet it'll be a huge success. I know you have your mom's talent for decorating and baking. You go girl. Your friend will be delighted.

    ReplyDelete

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *