Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Countdown till vacation

I like to think I am a work hard, play hard kinda girl. And yes I have been working hard, but I have to say I have been playing a lot too. However, you can always use more play.
I haven't taken a "real" vacation since May, wait I guess you could count Vegas which was September. Still September was awhile back so I think I am due;)
All work and no play makes for a dull Lindsey, and stressed out one too! I need to take a break and relax. So Mr. Big dog and I thought it would be fun to do a ski trip to Bend:)
And who better to join us than The Roberts clan:) I can't wait to sled with my favorite little man....

Pictures to come later...have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *