Saturday, November 6, 2010

Doggie day

Mr. Big dog was nice enough to let my three furry children and my mom's Big Yellow Dog (BYD) all come over for a visit today. While he finished some yard chores I decided to take on the challenge of walking them all. AT THE SAME TIME!
That is 5 dogs, one being Mr. Big dog's Saint Bernard. Look how small my mom's yellow lab looks next to him:) Honestly the hardest one to control was BYD, sorry mom he has issues on a leash.
Anyway, they are all good and tired now and I was asked if I were a dog walker 3 times. 5 dogs are way too many to have in a house at one time, but when they are good and tired....it is so much nicer.

2 comments:

  1. OMG...how funny! We got family pics done today with our 4 dogs! They are all just like kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so good with those dogs! (What on earth are you talking about MY Moose having leash issues?!)

    Your Mama

    ReplyDelete

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *