Saturday, July 7, 2012

Summer is finally here in the Pacific Northwest

 Lately I am feeling good, relaxing a little bit more, and enjoying my stretch off. I have a lot of projects to finish and work on but I just can't seem to get started on really any of them.....or I am waiting for the timing so I can start A which leads to B which then makes me finish C. So for now I don't feel like doing C because I can't do A.....hope that makes sense.
But the weather is beautiful, I'm having a nice weekend with my Mr. Big Dog and hopefully this weather lasts. Oh by the way, it's nice to have a grandma with a pool at her clubhouse:)

5 comments:

  1. Where are those pretty donuts from?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cupcakes:) from treat downtown:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!!! I didn't see any cupcakes when I was there at the pool with you! I was offered.....fruit.
    Your mama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cupcakes look delicious!
    I love the baby belly :)

    Glad things are going well!
    Enjoy it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom, I didn't have them at the pool:) Of course I would have offered you one if only I had any left;(

    ReplyDelete

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *