Friday, January 6, 2012

Details on our surprise wedding, finally

What's the saying? A picture is worth a thousand words? Well this is our surprise wedding in order of the day:) We did not want a big wedding, but we didn't want to elope. We went back and forth with ideas and decided a surprise to everyone invited would be fun. It was hard to trick everyone, but overall I really don't think people knew it was a wedding until the last couple minutes. We loved every minute of it and the whole day was fun without a lot of pressure. I got my cake and ate it too with a beautiful wedding, minimal stress and of course I married the man of my dreams for the cherry on top!!!
We were engaged at Multanomah Falls so we decided it was a perfect place to say I DO.....





My mom made these thinking it was a "family dinner" for her to get to meet his side:) They were perfect and she found the idea on Pinterest of course:)

You need favors, plus it was cold outside......

The officiant announced "You are all here for a wedding!!! Bundle up cause we're going outside"


Mom's face = Priceless

We were waiting........
Here they come........
Again Mom = Priceless








Dinner with our families and closest friends to seal the deal.........
It was perfect.....


3 comments:

  1. Loved every minute of your surprise wedding. May you two always be as happy as you were that picture perfect day. Love to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing day!!! I LOVED being surprised, and your sissy did an incredible job, helping you, and keeping such a grand secret!!
    Your mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely, positively the PERFECT wedding!! Congratulations to you and your husband, Lindsey! How wonderful and exciting. I love Multnomah Falls, so I love knowing where you were married. You looked gorgeous and your groom so handsome! Your wedding cake was so pretty. I loved seeing all your photographs from your wonderful day. I wish you both all the happiness in the world!

    all my best,
    joan

    ReplyDelete

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *