Saturday, February 4, 2012

Bitter sweet


I had her for 11 years and 134,000 miles. I think I may be the only one in my family to keep a car to long. She was reliable and good to me. And now she is going to be a blessing to another family.
I didn't realize how attached I was to her until we got the call today that she sold. It funny how a car is such a huge part of your life and how much you depend on them. I have a lot of memories with that car, but I am ready to let her go.
On to the next chapter.....

2 comments:

  1. I understand! I just replaced my 1992 GMC Safari, 165,000 miles - all mine, for a brand new car. That old Safari was a huge part of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear - I don't know how I'll react to riding in your new car. Yep, indeedy many memories were made in the old car. Running out of gas ........ more than once. Meeting new people through maintenance of your sweet car, etc. It was your first car, right? Seems there will always be some kind of attachment to the first car.

    ReplyDelete

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *