Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happy Sunday



Well I have taken on the chores inside as Mr. Big Dog does the yard;) He loves it and today the weather is beautiful. My only real job outside has been picking strawberries from our little berry patch we planted last year. This year the berries have quadrupled and we are reaping the harvest daily, as well as the birds and our dogs...who I keep finding eating strawberries in the patch:) Nothing like seeing a St. Bernard munching on a little strawberry to make you laugh. 
And I can't help but laugh and smile when I watch my adorable husband mows his lawn, he has so much fun with his newest toy...the monster mower:) 

2 comments:

  1. I won't be showing this to Chris. He'll be begging Matt to let him mow his lawn constantly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those berries made one fabulous pie, I'll tell you that much!
    Your mama

    ReplyDelete

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *