Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Taking a breather....

Life has been a little hectic. Baby number two has been making my whole body feel tired and out of sorts. Exhausted really until the last week or so. Mr. Big dog is helpful as usual but he has been slammed at the office and life is just full swing busy. Until this last weekend when we took a spontaneous much needed break to the beach. Little mister felt the sand for the first time and fearlessly ran to the ocean:) it was just what we needed. Like a deep breath, I think it helped us to just take a minute and really take it all in.

It renewed my gratitude for this life I've been given and that I'm living. Sometimes all you need is a little wind in your hair, sand between your toes, and of course a cute little soon to be one year old to keep you smiling:) Can you believe he's almost one??!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *